Search results for 'are'
Dimension: 33" H • 15 1/2" W • 15 1/2" D"
This fixture is based on the post lantern in front of the Jonathan Ashley house in historic Deerfield, Massachusetts.
- Available in two other sizes as SM-LT-45 (H 22" x 11 1/2" W x 9 1/4" D) see our website to order or SM-LT-46 (H 26" x 13" W x 13" D) call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 14" H • 8" W • 10 1/2" D"Available in two sizes, the SM-LT-7-W is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships' chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its' classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse or Arts and Crafts bungalows.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-8-W (H 12" x W 6 1/2" x D 8"). Hanging fixture in this size is SM-LT-8-H, available for purchase on our website. Call to order other applications in this smaller size.
- Available in hanging and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum
Shown in Special Verdigris.
Dimension: 12 1/"2 H • 9" Diam.
This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops.
- Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass.
- 3" Brass post collar and mounting screws
- Available in larger sizes as SM-LT-14-P (Dimensions: H. 16 1/2" Diam. 11 1/2") and SM-LT-15-P (H. 18 1/2" Diam. 13 1/2'). Please call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper With Brass Cage.
Dimension: 16 1/2" H • 8" Diam.
This hexagonal lantern's straight lines and simple ornamentation typify Federalist era furnishings. In polished brass, it is perfect for a formal hallway or landing - in our basic terne metal it will grace a country mudroom.
- Customized smaller size available as SM-LT-19-H (14" H. x 6" Diam.). Please call for pricing.
- Polished and laquered finish is available. Contact us to order.
`Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Rippled Glass.
Dimension: 10 1/4" H • 6 1/2" Diam.Available in two sizes, the SM LT-8-H is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse, or Arts and Crafts bungalow.
- Available on our website in larger size as wall mounted SM-LT-7-H. Call to order larger size in other applications.
- This fixture is available in wall and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum.
Shown in Special Gunmetal.
Dimension: 18" H • 9 1/2" Diam.
Crafted entirely of solid brass, this classic style complements a broad range of interiors: choose our silvery pewter finish to highlight the light white tones of the Scandinavian style, consider dark gunmetal for a transitional farmhouse interior, and look to the warm tones of basic brass as an ideal accent in a traditional setting filled with prints and fabrics.
Comes with 6 feet of cord and inline switch located 24” from lamp.
Shown in Special Pewter.
$683.00Dimension: 16 1/2" H x 5.25" W. x 5.25" D. This Authentic Designs fixture is an exact replica of a lantern in the collections of the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. Crafted in 1859 in Proctorsville, VT, an original brought to us for repair hangs on the porch of Augustus St. Gaudens home in Cornish, New Hampshire. "S" Link Chain only Shown in Basic Terne/Rippled Glass. All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. Learn More
Dimension: H. 10 1/2" x W. 4 1/4" x D. 3 3/4"
- Also available in two arm version as SC-2-109. Call to order.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call to order.
- Available in candle version (non-electrified for) 15% less than basic standard price.
Shown in Custom Painted.
Dimension: 9 1/2" H • 4" W • 7" D"
Based on an original design by Aime Argand, this style of lighting revolutionized the lighting world. The first fixture to employ a hollow wick and capillary fuel feed, the brightness produced exceeded candle illumination one hundred fold.
Shown in Special Gunmetal.
Dimension: 14 3/4" H • 6 1/2" W • 8 3/4" D"
One of our most popular sconces. An excellent sconce for library or study, with 60 watts of light per socket, the solid brass spun shade diffuses the light and lends a soft warmth to any room.
- Also available in a two light version as SC-2-119 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass.