Search results for 'bull'
Dimension: 12 1/2" H • 9 1/2" Diam.
- CH-165 - 3 Light Version, available for purchase on our website.
- CH-124 - 4 Light Version, available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Custom Polished And Lacquered Brass. Call for pricing.
Dimension: 11" H • 12" Diam.
Perfect for hallway spaces and entryways, this exquisitely simple 2 arm light was designed by the Shakers of New England.
Shown in Special Pewter with Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves. The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 22" H • 17" Diam.Comes with 6 feet of cord and inline switch located 24” from lamp
- Optional four light version available as TL-101, same dimensions. Please call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass With Black & White Aluminum Shade.
Dimension: 12" H • 8" W • 4 1/2" D"
Crafted from solid American brass and Vermont maple, our wooden sconces are lathe turned, assembled and hand painted or stained here in our Southern Vermont workshop.
- Also available in a single light version as SC-1-108 for purchase on our website.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call 800-844-9416 to order
- Available non-electrified for 15% less than basic standard price.
Shown in Basic Brass With Tobacco Stain.
Dimension: 7 3/4" H • 12" W • 5" D"The oval backplate and tightly curved arms are close renderings of the original Federalist era sconce. The balanced and symmetrical design is truthful to the early versions.
- Available in single arm version as SC-1-203 for purchase on our website. Alternate mounting option also available. Call for information on our triple arm version.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 12" H • 11" W • 4" D"
Our triptych sconce is a close copy of a 19th century version brought to us for restoration by a knowledgable collector. The backplate is identical in scale and detail to the original while the attractively scalloped corners enhance the classic geometry of the tripartite form. Made in heavy gauge brass, copper or terne metal and available in a wide range of finish choices.
Shown in Custom Painted Finish, British Red and Gilt.
Dimension: 13 1/2" H • 7 3/4" W • 6 3/4" D"The double arched roof design dates back to early European models. The curved hood was designed to allow heat to escape.
- Cross bars and mounting button are brass.
- Available in other sizes and applications.
- Also available as a table lamp as SM-TL-551
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Seeded Glass. This fixture has developed a darkened patina. Our Basic Burnished Brass is left open and will darken over time.
Dimension: 18" H • 13" Diam.
Comes with 6 feet of cord and inline switch located 24” from lamp.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass.