Search results for 'are'
Dimension: 24" H • 20 1/2" Diam.
- 16 light configuration available.
- One & three tiers also available.
- Call for pricing on the above options.
Shown in Custom Polished And Lacquered Brass. Call for pricing.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Due to its size, this item requires an additional $55 shipping surcharge, in addition to the standard shipping charges you'll find at checkout. We've included the surcharge in our online price; if you're in the neighborhood, pick up this item at our store and save!
Dimension: 12" H • 11" W • 4" D"
Our triptych sconce is a close copy of a 19th century version brought to us for restoration by a knowledgable collector. The backplate is identical in scale and detail to the original while the attractively scalloped corners enhance the classic geometry of the tripartite form. Made in heavy gauge brass, copper or terne metal and available in a wide range of finish choices.
Shown in Custom Painted Finish, British Red and Gilt.
Dimension: HT. 4' 9" W. 15 1/4" D. 5 1/4""
Available in candle version without shade
- At tallest setting, lamp measures 4' 9" tall, 15 1/4" wide, 15 1/4" deep.
- Lowest setting: 3 10 1/4" tall
- Comes standard with Tobacco Stain. Choose the finish for your shade with drop down menu above.
- Wood finish may be customized. Please call to inquire.
Shown with Terne Metal Shade and Standard Tobacco Stained Wood.
Dimension: 16 1/2" H • 8" Diam.
This hexagonal lantern's straight lines and simple ornamentation typify Federalist era furnishings. In polished brass, it is perfect for a formal hallway or landing - in our basic terne metal it will grace a country mudroom.
- Customized smaller size available as SM-LT-19-H (14" H. x 6" Diam.). Please call for pricing.
- Polished and laquered finish is available. Contact us to order.
`Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Rippled Glass.
Dimension: 22" H • 10" W • 10" D"This Mansard style lantern has been used with great success on architectural styles ranging from Greek Revival to Post Modern Minimalist. Its clean lines will add elegance and style to any home.
- Overall height includes 3 1/2" length post collar
- Larger size available as SM-LT-56-P (26" H x 12" W x 12" D). Call to order.
- This fixture can be configured for hanging and wall mount applications.
Shown in Basic Terne/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 27" H • 12 1/4" W • 12 1/4" D"
Based on a Philidelphia lantern from the mid to late 18th century. The originals display an amazing range of decorative rooftop detail. This fixture's classical lines compliment all styles from a Federal Farmhouse to Cape Cod Revival.
- Overall height includes 3 1/2" length post collar
- Larger size available as SM-LT-72-P (H 32" x W 12 1/4 x D 12 14"). Please call to order.
- Also available with Edison socket and frosted hurricane chimney.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Rippled Glass.
Dimension: 10 1/4" H • 6 1/2" Diam.Available in two sizes, the SM LT-8-H is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse, or Arts and Crafts bungalow.
- Available on our website in larger size as wall mounted SM-LT-7-H. Call to order larger size in other applications.
- This fixture is available in wall and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum.
Shown in Special Gunmetal.
Dimension: 20" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
A triangular pendant lamp, unadorned and with small ball feet in the Federalist style. Also available with fretwork at the roof. This is the historic and refined lantern that hung in the hallways of the affluent homes of New England.
- Available in a smaller size as SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available with or without fretwork at roof. (see SM LT-3-H)
- Available for wall mount applications.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 18" H • 9 1/2" Diam.
Crafted entirely of solid brass, this classic style complements a broad range of interiors: choose our silvery pewter finish to highlight the light white tones of the Scandinavian style, consider dark gunmetal for a transitional farmhouse interior, and look to the warm tones of basic brass as an ideal accent in a traditional setting filled with prints and fabrics.
Comes with 6 feet of cord and inline switch located 24” from lamp.
Shown in Special Pewter.
Dimension: 15" H • 38" Diam.
Acorn motif in chandelier center repeats on each individual arm. Hand-carved on site in our workshop by a master woodworker, the wood center body is made from locally sourced Vermont pine. An original design locally sourced and locally produced, this fixture is a fine example of the quality of domestically produced products available in America. It is suitable for a range of decors.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call 800-844-9416 to order.
Shown in Special Bronze/Custom Dark Green Paint.
This product is oversized and will ship via truck freight. Normal shipping charges will not apply, please call 800 844-9416 for a quote.