Search results for 'sm-lt-23 h'
Dimension: 14" H • 24 1/2" Diam.
- 6 light configuration available. Call to inquire.
- Similar fixtures are CH-265, CH-266 and CH-267, available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass.
Due to its size, this item requires an additional $55 shipping surcharge, in addition to the standard shipping charges you'll find at checkout. We've included the surcharge in our online price; if you're in the neighborhood, pick up this item at our store and save!Learn More
Dimension: H. 12" x W. 4 1/4" x D. 4 3/4"Crafted from solid American brass and Vermont maple, our wooden sconces are lathe turned, assembled and hand painted or stained here in our Southern Vermont workshop.
- Available in two light version as SC-2-108 for purchase on our website.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call to inquire.
- Available as candle light (non-electrified) for 15% less than basic standard cost.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass With Standard Tobacco Stain.
Dimension: 12" H • 8" W • 4 1/2" D"
Crafted from solid American brass and Vermont maple, our wooden sconces are lathe turned, assembled and hand painted or stained here in our Southern Vermont workshop.
- Also available in a single light version as SC-1-108 for purchase on our website.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call 800-844-9416 to order
- Available non-electrified for 15% less than basic standard price.
Shown in Basic Brass With Tobacco Stain.
Dimension: 7 3/4" H • 12" W • 5" D"The oval backplate and tightly curved arms are close renderings of the original Federalist era sconce. The balanced and symmetrical design is truthful to the early versions.
- Available in single arm version as SC-1-203 for purchase on our website. Alternate mounting option also available. Call for information on our triple arm version.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 12" H • 11" W • 4" D"
Our triptych sconce is a close copy of a 19th century version brought to us for restoration by a knowledgable collector. The backplate is identical in scale and detail to the original while the attractively scalloped corners enhance the classic geometry of the tripartite form. Made in heavy gauge brass, copper or terne metal and available in a wide range of finish choices.
Shown in Custom Painted Finish, British Red and Gilt.
Dimension: 14" H • 8 1/2" Diam.
An early New England style "pom" light with simple line that transcends its era and achieves modernity, the original fixture is found at Old Sturbridge Village. All seaming and tinsmithing details are true to the original, from the rolled brass rod edge stiffener to the circular placement of candle lights.
- Larger diameter with six lights available as SM-CH-908-6 OS (HT:13 1/2", Diam: 10 1/2") Call for pricing.
Shown in Basic Terne.
Dimension: 13 1/2" H • 7 3/4" W • 6 3/4" D"The double arched roof design dates back to early European models. The curved hood was designed to allow heat to escape.
- Cross bars and mounting button are brass.
- Available in other sizes and applications.
- Also available as a table lamp as SM-TL-551
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Seeded Glass. This fixture has developed a darkened patina. Our Basic Burnished Brass is left open and will darken over time.
Dimension: 18" H • 9 1/2" Diam.
Crafted entirely of solid brass, this classic style complements a broad range of interiors: choose our silvery pewter finish to highlight the light white tones of the Scandinavian style, consider dark gunmetal for a transitional farmhouse interior, and look to the warm tones of basic brass as an ideal accent in a traditional setting filled with prints and fabrics.
Comes with 6 feet of cord and inline switch located 24” from lamp.
Shown in Special Pewter.
Dimension: 15" H • 38" Diam.
Acorn motif in chandelier center repeats on each individual arm. Hand-carved on site in our workshop by a master woodworker, the wood center body is made from locally sourced Vermont pine. An original design locally sourced and locally produced, this fixture is a fine example of the quality of domestically produced products available in America. It is suitable for a range of decors.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call 800-844-9416 to order.
Shown in Special Bronze/Custom Dark Green Paint.
This product is oversized and will ship via truck freight. Normal shipping charges will not apply, please call 800 844-9416 for a quote.
$595.00Dimension: 15" H x W. 12.25" x D. 4" Derived from the interior portion of a 19th century French railroad station lantern and orginally brought to us by a prominent designer, this sconce never fails to produce admiring reactions. Available with alternate glass chimney or in a double light version. Shown in Special Darkened Terne. All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.