Search results for 'smlt'
Dimension: 13 1/2" H • 7 3/4" W • 6 3/4" D"The double arched roof design dates back to early European models. The curved hood was designed to allow heat to escape.
- Cross bars and mounting button are brass.
- Available in other sizes and applications.
- Also available as a table lamp as SM-TL-551
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Seeded Glass. This fixture has developed a darkened patina. Our Basic Burnished Brass is left open and will darken over time.
Dimension: 20" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
A triangular pendant lamp, unadorned and with small ball feet in the Federalist style. Also available with fretwork at the roof. This is the historic and refined lantern that hung in the hallways of the affluent homes of New England.
- Available in a smaller size as SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available with or without fretwork at roof. (see SM LT-3-H)
- Available for wall mount applications.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 12 1/"2 H • 9" Diam.
This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops.
- Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass.
- 3" Brass post collar and mounting screws
- Available in larger sizes as SM-LT-14-P (Dimensions: H. 16 1/2" Diam. 11 1/2") and SM-LT-15-P (H. 18 1/2" Diam. 13 1/2'). Please call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper With Brass Cage.
Dimension: 15" H • 6 3/4" W • 7 1/2" D"
A beautifully built reproduction of an early American colonial tin lantern. The original can be found at Colonial Williamsburg. An unusual and distinctive traditional lantern, owing to the forward pitch of the lantern body and the elliptical side and top arches.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 12" H • 7" W • 4 1/2" D"The double arched roof design dates back to early European models. The curved hood was designed to allow heat to escape.
- Cross bars and mounting button are brass
- Available in other sizes and as post mount or hanging.
- Also available as a table lamp
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 12" H • 5 1/2" W • 5 1/4" D"
A classic lantern with a Mansard roof. Available in a single or double light style, our Mansard series lights are perfectly proportioned.
- Available for hanging applications in numerous sizes.
- Also available with single or double roofs top and bottom.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne/Blown Seeded Glass.
$438.00Dimension: 17 1/4" H x 9" W x 10" D This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops. Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass. Available in 2 larger sizes as SM-LT-14-H (H. 24" X W. 11.5" X Depth 14.5") and SM-LT-15-H (H. 24" x W. 13.5" x Depth 16.5"). Please call to order. Shown in Special Darkened Terne. All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. Learn More
Dimension: 15" H • 10" Diam.
The subtle interior ribbing adds a watery ripple to the light from our round glass globe in this traditional railroad or nautical style lantern. The ribbed glass of these lanterns offers an elegant alternative to the "onion" style globe.
- Cage, top loop and chain are brass
- Optional single Edison Base socket available
- Available for wall mount and post mount applications.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-16-H (Dimensions: H. 12" Diam. 8" and in larger size as SM LT-18-H (Dimensions: H. 21" Diam. 14") Call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper.
Dimension: 10 1/4" H • 6 1/2" Diam.Available in two sizes, the SM LT-8-H is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse, or Arts and Crafts bungalow.
- Available on our website in larger size as wall mounted SM-LT-7-H. Call to order larger size in other applications.
- This fixture is available in wall and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum.
Shown in Special Gunmetal.
Dimension: 5" H • 10" W • 10" L"
This classic square fixture is both beautiful and functional with a shallow ceiling projection. Can be used in mudrooms and hallways as well as covered porches and walkways.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne/Seeded Glass.