Search results for 'weeks'
Dimension: 20" H • 27" Diam.
An original can be found in the Old Sturbridge Village collection in Massachusetts. With reflective backplates, the circular form of this early and popular lighting style dates back to classical antiquity.
This 27" diameter fixture is also available in a 8 light configuration.
Alternate sizes available:
- 21" Diameter, HT: 20" / 6 & 8 light configurations.
- 33" Diameter, HT: 20" / 10 & 12 light configurations.
- 48" Diameter, HT: 24" / 12 light configuration.
Shown in Special Pewter with Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves.
Due to its size, this item requires truck freight delivery. A crate will need to be built for safe transport. The crate charge is $125.00. Truck freight charges will be determined when fixture is crated and dimensions and weight are determined. Please inquire for estimate. If you're in the neighborhood, pick up this item at our store and save!
Dimension: 31 3/4" H • 44 1/2" Diam.
This amazing cornucopia motif chandelier is both classical and contemporary in design. The original, built circa 1790-1810, was offered for reproduction by a Pennsylvania dealer. The thin rod tubing has been reproduced exactly to scale. This fixture, like all of our lighting, seems invisibly electrified as the wiring is concealed. This feature creates an exquisite effect when lit, either electrically or with our candle version of this light.
- Available in 24 and 10 light configurations - Call for pricing.
- Alternate Custom paint options are available - Call to inquire.
Shown in Custom Painted Finish.
This product is oversized and will ship via truck freight. Normal shipping charges will not apply, please call 800 844-9416 for a quote.Learn More
Dimension: 36" H • 20 1/2" Diam.This basket style form can be seen on numerous 17th, 18th, and 19th century chandeliers, most often strung with crystals. Our version, first styled by an Early American tinsmith, renders the draped crystal effect using scalloped metal in place of cut glass. The result is startling - graceful and grounded, a sophisticated marriage of high design and country craftsmanship.
- Larger size available as SM-CH-907 (HT. 43", Diam 23"). Please call to order.
Shown in Basic Terne.
Dimension: 12 1/"2 H • 9" Diam.
This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops.
- Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass.
- 3" Brass post collar and mounting screws
- Available in larger sizes as SM-LT-14-P (Dimensions: H. 16 1/2" Diam. 11 1/2") and SM-LT-15-P (H. 18 1/2" Diam. 13 1/2'). Please call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper With Brass Cage.
Dimension: 33" H • 15 1/2" W • 15 1/2" D"
This fixture is based on the post lantern in front of the Jonathan Ashley house in historic Deerfield, Massachusetts.
- Available in two other sizes as SM-LT-45 (H 22" x 11 1/2" W x 9 1/4" D) see our website to order or SM-LT-46 (H 26" x 13" W x 13" D) call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 14" H • 8" W • 10 1/2" D"Available in two sizes, the SM-LT-7-W is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships' chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its' classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse or Arts and Crafts bungalows.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-8-W (H 12" x W 6 1/2" x D 8"). Hanging fixture in this size is SM-LT-8-H, available for purchase on our website. Call to order other applications in this smaller size.
- Available in hanging and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum
Shown in Special Verdigris.
Dimension: 39" H. x 14.5" W. x 14.5" W.
Authentic Design's Boston Post Lantern is accurate in every detail to an original we acquired years ago. This reproduction lamp was used in the film version of "War of the Worlds" and (we believe) upstaged Tom Cruise in the final scenes of the movie! With handsome proportions and lovingly built, this is a legacy fixture for the home.
For post mounting, we recommend using our cradle bracket. Hand built in our Vermont workshops, it is custom fit to each lantern.
- Overall height includes 3 1/2" post collar
- Optional black wrought iron cradle and Mounting Hardware @ $275.00
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Pane Glass.
$438.00Dimension: 17 1/4" H x 9" W x 10" D This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops. Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass. Available in 2 larger sizes as SM-LT-14-H (H. 24" X W. 11.5" X Depth 14.5") and SM-LT-15-H (H. 24" x W. 13.5" x Depth 16.5"). Please call to order. Shown in Special Darkened Terne. All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. Learn More
Dimension: 18 1/2" H • 18 1/2" Diam.
An excellent Dining Room chandelier. We own one of the originals of this chandelier created in the 18th century, with a hardwood center turning, iron arms and tin candle cups. Our version is identical in scale and feel to the Swedish influenced 18th century original fixtures.
- Single tier with 8 light configuration available as CH-101 for purchase on our website.
- Two tier version shown is available in 10 and 16 light configurations. Call to inquire.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call 800-844-9416 to order.
Shown in Standard Painted Black & Red. Call for customization options.
Dimension: 26 1/2" H • 21" Diam.
- 10 & 16 light configurations also available. Call to inquire.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available. Call 1-800-844-9416 for pricing.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass With Standard Tobacco Stain.