Search results for 'chandelier, three-arm'
Dimension: 11" H • 16" Diam.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 13" H • 16" Diam.
- Three light configuration is CH-249, available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Hand Rubbed Bronze with Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 13.5" H x 11" D
- 3 light configuration available.
Shown in Special Verdigris with optional 2" sockets and Optional Wax Sleeves.
Dimension: 9 1/2" H • 21" Diam.
- 6 light configuration also available
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call 800-844-9416 to order.
Shown in Special Pewter And Custom Painted.
Dimension: 14" H • 8 1/2" Diam.
An early New England style "pom" light with simple line that transcends its era and achieves modernity, the original fixture is found at Old Sturbridge Village. All seaming and tinsmithing details are true to the original, from the rolled brass rod edge stiffener to the circular placement of candle lights.
- Larger diameter with six lights available as SM-CH-908-6 OS (HT:13 1/2", Diam: 10 1/2") Call for pricing.
Shown in Basic Terne.