Search results for 'lantern'
Dimension: 12 1/"2 H • 9" Diam.
This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops.
- Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass.
- 3" Brass post collar and mounting screws
- Available in larger sizes as SM-LT-14-P (Dimensions: H. 16 1/2" Diam. 11 1/2") and SM-LT-15-P (H. 18 1/2" Diam. 13 1/2'). Please call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper With Brass Cage.
Dimension: 33" H • 15 1/2" W • 15 1/2" D"
This fixture is based on the post lantern in front of the Jonathan Ashley house in historic Deerfield, Massachusetts.
- Available in two other sizes as SM-LT-45 (H 22" x 11 1/2" W x 9 1/4" D) see our website to order or SM-LT-46 (H 26" x 13" W x 13" D) call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 15" H x 12.25" W x 4" D
Derived from the interior portion of a 19th century French railroad station lantern and orginally brought to us by a prominent designer, this sconce never fails to produce admiring reactions. Available with alternate glass chimney or in a double light version.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 6-8 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 10 1/4" H • 6 1/2" Diam.Available in two sizes, the SM LT-8-H is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse, or Arts and Crafts bungalow.
- Available on our website in larger size as wall mounted SM-LT-7-H. Call to order larger size in other applications.
- This fixture is available in wall and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum.
Shown in Special Gunmetal.
Dimension: 14" H • 8" W • 10 1/2" D"Available in two sizes, the SM-LT-7-W is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships' chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its' classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse or Arts and Crafts bungalows.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-8-W (H 12" x W 6 1/2" x D 8"). Hanging fixture in this size is SM-LT-8-H, available for purchase on our website. Call to order other applications in this smaller size.
- Available in hanging and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum
Shown in Special Verdigris.