Search results for 'sm-lt-23 h'
Dimension: 16 1/2" H Ç®Õå¢ 5 1/2" W Ç®Õå¢ 5 1/2" D
This Authentic Designs fixture is an exact replica of a lantern in the collections of the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. Crafted in 1859 in Proctorsville, VT, an original brought to us for repair hangs on the porch of Augustus St. Gaudens home in Cornish, New Hampshire.
- "S" Link Chain only
Shown in Basic Terne/Rippled Glass.
Dimension: 11" H • 9" Diam.
This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops.
- Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass.
- Available in 2 larger sizes as SM-LT-14-H (Dimensions: H. 14" Diam. 11 1/2") and SM-LT-15-H (Dimensions: H. 17" Diam. 13 1/2"). Please call to order.
Shown in Special Antique Copper
Dimension: 18 1/2" H • 5" Diam.
Comes with 6 feet of cord and inline switch located 24” from lamp.
- Other sizes available as TL-20 (11 1/2" H.) and TL-21 (13" H.) See our website to order.
Shown in Special Verdigris.
Dimension: 16 1/2" H • 8" Diam.
This hexagonal lantern's straight lines and simple ornamentation typify Federalist era furnishings. In polished brass, it is perfect for a formal hallway or landing - in our basic terne metal it will grace a country mudroom.
- Customized smaller size available as SM-LT-19-H (14" H. x 6" Diam.). Please call for pricing.
- Polished and laquered finish is available. Contact us to order.
`Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Rippled Glass.
Dimension: 10 1/4" H • 6 1/2" Diam.Available in two sizes, the SM LT-8-H is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse, or Arts and Crafts bungalow.
- Available on our website in larger size as wall mounted SM-LT-7-H. Call to order larger size in other applications.
- This fixture is available in wall and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum.
Shown in Special Gunmetal.
$438.00Dimension: 17 1/4" H x 9" W x 10" D This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops. Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass. Available in 2 larger sizes as SM-LT-14-H (H. 24" X W. 11.5" X Depth 14.5") and SM-LT-15-H (H. 24" x W. 13.5" x Depth 16.5"). Please call to order. Shown in Special Darkened Terne. All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. Learn More
Dimension: 14 1/2" H • 4 5/8" W • 4 5/8" D"
A classic lantern with Mansard roof. Available in a single or double light style, our Mansard series lights are perfectly proportioned.
Wall mounted version available as SM-LT-51-W. See our website to order online.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 33" H • 15 1/2" W • 15 1/2" D"
This fixture is based on the post lantern in front of the Jonathan Ashley house in historic Deerfield, Massachusetts.
- Available in two other sizes as SM-LT-45 (H 22" x 11 1/2" W x 9 1/4" D) see our website to order or SM-LT-46 (H 26" x 13" W x 13" D) call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 14" H • 5 1/2" W • 5 1/4" D"
Classic lantern with double Mansard roof top and bottom.
- Larger size is SM-LT-59-W (H. 18", W. 6 1/2", D. 6 3/4"), call to order.
- Two candle version is SM-LT-58-W, available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne/Pane Glass.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery for this item.Learn More