Search results for 'smlt 8-W'
Dimension: 14" H • 8" W • 10 1/2" D"Available in two sizes, the SM-LT-7-W is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships' chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its' classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse or Arts and Crafts bungalows.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-8-W (H 12" x W 6 1/2" x D 8"). Hanging fixture in this size is SM-LT-8-H, available for purchase on our website. Call to order other applications in this smaller size.
- Available in hanging and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum
Shown in Special Verdigris.
Dimension: 14 1/2" H • 4 5/8" W • 4 5/8" D"
A classic lantern with Mansard roof. Available in a single or double light style, our Mansard series lights are perfectly proportioned.
Wall mounted version available as SM-LT-51-W. See our website to order online.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 9" H • 8" W • 2 1/4" D"This circular reflector style dates back to ancient antiquity.
- Available in double candle sconce as SC-2-135 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Hand-Rubbed Bronze.
Dimension: 13" H • 8" W • 3 1/2" D"
This very early triptych design maximizes reflectivity with angled side edges.
Shown in Basic Brass (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 7 1/2" H • 3 3/8" W • 7" D"The oval backplate and tightly curved arms are close renderings of the original Federalist era sconce. The balanced and symmetrical design is truthful to the early versions.
- Alternate mounting option available.
- Also available in a two-arm version SC-2-203 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 14" H • 5 1/2" W • 5 1/4" D"
Classic lantern with double Mansard roof top and bottom.
- Larger size is SM-LT-59-W (H. 18", W. 6 1/2", D. 6 3/4"), call to order.
- Two candle version is SM-LT-58-W, available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne/Pane Glass.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery for this item.Learn More
Dimension: 11" H • 9" Diam.
This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops.
- Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass.
- Available in 2 larger sizes as SM-LT-14-H (Dimensions: H. 14" Diam. 11 1/2") and SM-LT-15-H (Dimensions: H. 17" Diam. 13 1/2"). Please call to order.
Shown in Special Antique Copper
Dimension: 23 1/2" H • 13 1/2" W • 12 3/8" D"
Brought back by a client from a French buying trip. This French Railroad Station Lantern was popular in the 1850's.
Shown in Basic Terne/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 16 1/2" H • 8" Diam.
This hexagonal lantern's straight lines and simple ornamentation typify Federalist era furnishings. In polished brass, it is perfect for a formal hallway or landing - in our basic terne metal it will grace a country mudroom.
- Customized smaller size available as SM-LT-19-H (14" H. x 6" Diam.). Please call for pricing.
- Polished and laquered finish is available. Contact us to order.
`Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Rippled Glass.