Search results for 'bull'
Dimension: 17 1/2" H • 12 1/2" Diam.Comes with 6 feet of cord and inline switch located 24” from lamp.
- Plated brass shade also available in other finishes. Please call for options.
Shown in Special Pewter With Black & White Aluminum Shade.
Dimension: 15" H • 12 1/2" Diam.
Comes with 6 feet of cord and inline switch located 24” from lamp.
- Black & white shade is standard. Shown with optional brass shade. For non-standard options, please call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass.
Dimension: 15" H • 12 1/2" Diam.
Crafted entirely of solid brass, this classic style complements a broad range of interiors. An excellent fixture for library or study, with 60 watts of light per socket, the solid brass spun shade diffuses the light and lends a soft warmth to any room.
- Two arm version is CH-219, available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass With Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves.
Dimension: 21 1/2" H • 14" Diam.
Federalist lantern design, circa 1789-1801, emphasizing straight lines and simple ornament.
- Available in larger size as SM-LT-2-H (33" H. x 22" Diam.)
- Available for post mount and wall mount applications,
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper w/ Pane Glass and optional "S" link chain.
All our lanterns are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 25 1/2" H • 14" Diam.
Federalist lantern design circa 1789 - 1801.
- Available in wall and hanging versions.
- Available in larger size as SM-LT-2-P (36 1/2" H. x 22" Diam.). Please call to order.
- Post collar is 3" inside diameter round.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Blown Seeded Glass.
Dimension: 15" H • 10" Diam.
The subtle interior ribbing adds a watery ripple to the light from our round glass globe in this traditional railroad or nautical style lantern. The ribbed glass of these lanterns offers an elegant alternative to the "onion" style globe.
- Cage, top loop and chain are brass
- Optional single Edison Base socket available
- Available for wall mount and post mount applications.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-16-H (Dimensions: H. 12" Diam. 8" and in larger size as SM LT-18-H (Dimensions: H. 21" Diam. 14") Call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper.
Dimension: 19 1/2" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
Federalist lantern design circa 1789-1801
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-12-H (14 1/2" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available without top gallery in two sizes. (SM-LT-9-H is on our website) and SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Can be customized for wall mounted application. Please inquire.
- If ordering in terne or copper, top gallery, chain and wireway are brass.
Shown in Special Verdigris/Pane Glass.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 20" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
A triangular pendant lamp, unadorned and with small ball feet in the Federalist style. Also available with fretwork at the roof. This is the historic and refined lantern that hung in the hallways of the affluent homes of New England.
- Available in a smaller size as SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available with or without fretwork at roof. (see SM LT-3-H)
- Available for wall mount applications.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.