Search results for 'lantern'
Dimension: 15" H • 10" Diam.
The subtle interior ribbing adds a watery ripple to the light from our round glass globe in this traditional railroad or nautical style lantern. The ribbed glass of these lanterns offers an elegant alternative to the "onion" style globe.
- Cage, top loop and chain are brass
- Optional single Edison Base socket available
- Available for wall mount and post mount applications.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-16-H (Dimensions: H. 12" Diam. 8" and in larger size as SM LT-18-H (Dimensions: H. 21" Diam. 14") Call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper.
Dimension: 20" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
A triangular pendant lamp, unadorned and with small ball feet in the Federalist style. Also available with fretwork at the roof. This is the historic and refined lantern that hung in the hallways of the affluent homes of New England.
- Available in a smaller size as SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available with or without fretwork at roof. (see SM LT-3-H)
- Available for wall mount applications.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.