Search results for 'sm-lt-23 h'
Dimension: 19 1/2" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
Federalist lantern design circa 1789-1801
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-12-H (14 1/2" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available without top gallery in two sizes. (SM-LT-9-H is on our website) and SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Can be customized for wall mounted application. Please inquire.
- If ordering in terne or copper, top gallery, chain and wireway are brass.
Shown in Special Verdigris/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 21 1/2" H • 14" Diam.
Federalist lantern design, circa 1789-1801, emphasizing straight lines and simple ornament.
- Available in larger size as SM-LT-2-H (33" H. x 22" Diam.)
- Available for post mount and wall mount applications,
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper w/ Pane Glass and optional "S" link chain.
All our lanterns are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 15" H • 10" Diam.
The subtle interior ribbing adds a watery ripple to the light from our round glass globe in this traditional railroad or nautical style lantern. The ribbed glass of these lanterns offers an elegant alternative to the "onion" style globe.
- Cage, top loop and chain are brass
- Optional single Edison Base socket available
- Available for wall mount and post mount applications.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-16-H (Dimensions: H. 12" Diam. 8" and in larger size as SM LT-18-H (Dimensions: H. 21" Diam. 14") Call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper.
Dimension: 20" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
A triangular pendant lamp, unadorned and with small ball feet in the Federalist style. Also available with fretwork at the roof. This is the historic and refined lantern that hung in the hallways of the affluent homes of New England.
- Available in a smaller size as SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available with or without fretwork at roof. (see SM LT-3-H)
- Available for wall mount applications.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 22" H • 11 1/2" W • 11 1/2" D
This fixture is based on the post lantern in front of the Jonathan Ashley house in historic Deerfield, Massachusetts.
Shown with optional "S" link chain.
- Available in other sizes. Please inquire.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Pane Glass.
$521.00Dimension: 16 1/2" H x 14" Diam. Shown in Special Pewter (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time. All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. Learn More
Dimension: 25 1/2" H • 14" Diam.
Federalist lantern design circa 1789 - 1801.
- Available in wall and hanging versions.
- Available in larger size as SM-LT-2-P (36 1/2" H. x 22" Diam.). Please call to order.
- Post collar is 3" inside diameter round.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Blown Seeded Glass.