Search results for 'are'
Dimension: 15 1/4" H • 7 3/4" W • 6 3/4" D"
Comes with 6 feet of cord and inline switch located 24" from lamp.
Shown in Basic Copper/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 12" H • 8" W • 4 1/2" D"
Crafted from solid American brass and Vermont maple, our wooden sconces are lathe turned, assembled and hand painted or stained here in our Southern Vermont workshop.
- Also available in a single light version as SC-1-108 for purchase on our website.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call 800-844-9416 to order
- Available non-electrified for 15% less than basic standard price.
Shown in Basic Brass With Tobacco Stain.
Dimension: 7 3/4" H • 12" W • 5" D"The oval backplate and tightly curved arms are close renderings of the original Federalist era sconce. The balanced and symmetrical design is truthful to the early versions.
- Available in single arm version as SC-1-203 for purchase on our website. Alternate mounting option also available. Call for information on our triple arm version.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 13 1/2" H • 7 3/4" W • 6 3/4" D"The double arched roof design dates back to early European models. The curved hood was designed to allow heat to escape.
- Cross bars and mounting button are brass.
- Available in other sizes and applications.
- Also available as a table lamp as SM-TL-551
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Seeded Glass. This fixture has developed a darkened patina. Our Basic Burnished Brass is left open and will darken over time.
Dimension: 14" H • 12 3/4" W • 7" D"
One of our most popular sconces. An excellent sconce for library or study, with 60 watts of light per socket, the solid brass spun shade diffuses the light and lends a soft warmth to any room.
- Available in a single arm version as SC-1-119 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Gunmetal.
Dimension: 9 3/4" H • 10 5/8" W • 6 3/4" D"
- Also available in a single light version SC-1-139 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass (Aged) With Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves. The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 15 1/2" H • 9 1/2" W • 5" D
- Available in single arm version as SC-1-133 and three arm version as SC-3-133 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Pewter (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: H. 16 • W. 10 1/2" • D. 6""
Federalist lantern design between 1780 - 1830. The original hexagonal lantern was brought to us by a client in Rhode Island.
- Also available in hanging and post mount applications.
Shown in Basic Terne/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 15" H • 6 3/4" W • 7 1/2" D"
A beautifully built reproduction of an early American colonial tin lantern. The original can be found at Colonial Williamsburg. An unusual and distinctive traditional lantern, owing to the forward pitch of the lantern body and the elliptical side and top arches.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 21 1/2" H • 11 3/4" W • 9 3/4" D"The double arched roof design dates back to early European models. The curved hood was designed to allow heat to escape.
- Comes standard with cross bars and mounting button in brass.
- Shown with optional flat crossbars. Please inquire if customization is desired.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne w/Blown Seeded Glass.