Search results for 'sm-lt-23 h'
$683.00Dimension: 16 1/2" H x 5.25" W. x 5.25" D. This Authentic Designs fixture is an exact replica of a lantern in the collections of the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. Crafted in 1859 in Proctorsville, VT, an original brought to us for repair hangs on the porch of Augustus St. Gaudens home in Cornish, New Hampshire. "S" Link Chain only Shown in Basic Terne/Rippled Glass. All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. Learn More
Dimension: 19 1/2" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
Federalist lantern design circa 1789-1801
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-12-H (14 1/2" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available without top gallery in two sizes. (SM-LT-9-H is on our website) and SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Can be customized for wall mounted application. Please inquire.
- If ordering in terne or copper, top gallery, chain and wireway are brass.
Shown in Special Verdigris/Pane Glass.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 21 1/2" H • 14" Diam.
Federalist lantern design, circa 1789-1801, emphasizing straight lines and simple ornament.
- Available in larger size as SM-LT-2-H (33" H. x 22" Diam.)
- Available for post mount and wall mount applications,
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper w/ Pane Glass and optional "S" link chain.
All our lanterns are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 11" H • 9" Diam.
This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops.
- Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass.
- Available in 2 larger sizes as SM-LT-14-H (Dimensions: H. 14" Diam. 11 1/2") and SM-LT-15-H (Dimensions: H. 17" Diam. 13 1/2"). Please call to order.
Shown in Special Antique Copper
Dimension: 15" H • 10" Diam.
The subtle interior ribbing adds a watery ripple to the light from our round glass globe in this traditional railroad or nautical style lantern. The ribbed glass of these lanterns offers an elegant alternative to the "onion" style globe.
- Cage, top loop and chain are brass
- Optional single Edison Base socket available
- Available for wall mount and post mount applications.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-16-H (Dimensions: H. 12" Diam. 8" and in larger size as SM LT-18-H (Dimensions: H. 21" Diam. 14") Call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper.
Dimension: 20" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
A triangular pendant lamp, unadorned and with small ball feet in the Federalist style. Also available with fretwork at the roof. This is the historic and refined lantern that hung in the hallways of the affluent homes of New England.
- Available in a smaller size as SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available with or without fretwork at roof. (see SM LT-3-H)
- Available for wall mount applications.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 16" H • 9 1/2" W • 9 1/2" D"
A classic lantern with Mansard roof. Available in a single or double light style, our Mansard series lights are perfectly proportioned.
- Available in other sizes and applications.
Shown in Special Verdigris/Seeded Glass.
Dimension: 18 1/2" H • 5" Diam.
Comes with 6 feet of cord and inline switch located 24” from lamp.
- Other sizes available as TL-20 (11 1/2" H.) and TL-21 (13" H.) See our website to order.
Shown in Special Verdigris.
Dimension: 16 1/2" H • 8" Diam.
This hexagonal lantern's straight lines and simple ornamentation typify Federalist era furnishings. In polished brass, it is perfect for a formal hallway or landing - in our basic terne metal it will grace a country mudroom.
- Customized smaller size available as SM-LT-19-H (14" H. x 6" Diam.). Please call for pricing.
- Polished and laquered finish is available. Contact us to order.
`Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Rippled Glass.