Search results for 'smlt'
Dimension: 12" H • 5 1/2" W • 5 1/4" D"
A classic lantern with a Mansard roof. Available in a single or double light style, our Mansard series lights are perfectly proportioned.
- Available for hanging applications in numerous sizes.
- Also available with single or double roofs top and bottom.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne/Blown Seeded Glass.
Dimension: 12 1/"2 H • 9" Diam.
This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops.
- Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass.
- 3" Brass post collar and mounting screws
- Available in larger sizes as SM-LT-14-P (Dimensions: H. 16 1/2" Diam. 11 1/2") and SM-LT-15-P (H. 18 1/2" Diam. 13 1/2'). Please call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper With Brass Cage.
Dimension: 13 1/2" H • 7 3/4" W • 6 3/4" D"The double arched roof design dates back to early European models. The curved hood was designed to allow heat to escape.
- Cross bars and mounting button are brass.
- Available in other sizes and applications.
- Also available as a table lamp as SM-TL-551
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Seeded Glass. This fixture has developed a darkened patina. Our Basic Burnished Brass is left open and will darken over time.
Dimension: 20" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
A triangular pendant lamp, unadorned and with small ball feet in the Federalist style. Also available with fretwork at the roof. This is the historic and refined lantern that hung in the hallways of the affluent homes of New England.
- Available in a smaller size as SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available with or without fretwork at roof. (see SM LT-3-H)
- Available for wall mount applications.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.