Search results for 'smlt'
Dimension: 14" H • 8" W • 10 1/2" D"Available in two sizes, the SM-LT-7-W is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships' chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its' classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse or Arts and Crafts bungalows.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-8-W (H 12" x W 6 1/2" x D 8"). Hanging fixture in this size is SM-LT-8-H, available for purchase on our website. Call to order other applications in this smaller size.
- Available in hanging and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum
Shown in Special Verdigris.
Dimension: 15" H • 10" Diam.
The subtle interior ribbing adds a watery ripple to the light from our round glass globe in this traditional railroad or nautical style lantern. The ribbed glass of these lanterns offers an elegant alternative to the "onion" style globe.
- Cage, top loop and chain are brass
- Optional single Edison Base socket available
- Available for wall mount and post mount applications.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-16-H (Dimensions: H. 12" Diam. 8" and in larger size as SM LT-18-H (Dimensions: H. 21" Diam. 14") Call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper.
Dimension: 16 1/2" H • 8" Diam.
This hexagonal lantern's straight lines and simple ornamentation typify Federalist era furnishings. In polished brass, it is perfect for a formal hallway or landing - in our basic terne metal it will grace a country mudroom.
- Customized smaller size available as SM-LT-19-H (14" H. x 6" Diam.). Please call for pricing.
- Polished and laquered finish is available. Contact us to order.
`Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Rippled Glass.
Dimension: 10 1/4" H • 6 1/2" Diam.Available in two sizes, the SM LT-8-H is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse, or Arts and Crafts bungalow.
- Available on our website in larger size as wall mounted SM-LT-7-H. Call to order larger size in other applications.
- This fixture is available in wall and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum.
Shown in Special Gunmetal.
$438.00Dimension: 17 1/4" H x 9" W x 10" D This onion globe fixture is an ever popular classic. Available in wall, post or hanging models, our version of the antique railroad and nautical lantern is also offered in 3 sizes. We use a domestic optic crystal glass made in West Virginia and surround it with a sturdy brass cage that is shaped and silver soldered here in our Vermont workshops. Cage, Top Loop, and Wireway are Brass. Available in 2 larger sizes as SM-LT-14-H (H. 24" X W. 11.5" X Depth 14.5") and SM-LT-15-H (H. 24" x W. 13.5" x Depth 16.5"). Please call to order. Shown in Special Darkened Terne. All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. Learn More
Dimension: H. 16 • W. 10 1/2" • D. 6""
Federalist lantern design between 1780 - 1830. The original hexagonal lantern was brought to us by a client in Rhode Island.
- Also available in hanging and post mount applications.
Shown in Basic Terne/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 15" H • 6 3/4" W • 7 1/2" D"
A beautifully built reproduction of an early American colonial tin lantern. The original can be found at Colonial Williamsburg. An unusual and distinctive traditional lantern, owing to the forward pitch of the lantern body and the elliptical side and top arches.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 19" H • 7" W • 10 1/2" D"
The original model for this wall mounted lantern came from a brick Federalist era home in Hudson, NY. A tapered body and backplate with the graceful arched bracket strap give this light a distinctive appeal.
- Edison base socket 100W maximum
- Vase cap and wireway are brass
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Rippled Glass.
Dimension: 12" H • 7" W • 4 1/2" D"The double arched roof design dates back to early European models. The curved hood was designed to allow heat to escape.
- Cross bars and mounting button are brass
- Available in other sizes and as post mount or hanging.
- Also available as a table lamp
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 24" H • 10 1/2" W • 10 1/2" D
Shown with optional "S" chain. Comes standard with Brass cross bars.
- Available in other sizes and applications. Please inquire.
- Pictured with our Copper Post with Brass ladder rest. Please inquire as to price.
Shown in Basic Terne/Rippled Glass.