Search results for 'lantern'
Dimension: 21 1/2" H • 11 3/4" W • 9 3/4" D"
The double arched roof design dates back to early European models. The curved hood was designed to allow heat to escape.
- Customization is available in other sizes and applications. Please inquire.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne/Blown Seeded Glass.
Dimension: 6 1/4" H • 16" W • 16" D"This classic octagonal fixture is both beautiful and functional with a shallow ceiling projection. Can be used in mudrooms and hallways as well as covered porches and walkways.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-87-F (H. 6 1/4" x W. 12 1/2" x L. 12 1/2"). Please call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.
$595.00Dimension: 15" H x W. 12.25" x D. 4" Derived from the interior portion of a 19th century French railroad station lantern and orginally brought to us by a prominent designer, this sconce never fails to produce admiring reactions. Available with alternate glass chimney or in a double light version. Shown in Special Darkened Terne. All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Dimension: 14" H • 8" W • 10 1/2" D"Available in two sizes, the SM-LT-7-W is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships' chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its' classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse or Arts and Crafts bungalows.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-8-W (H 12" x W 6 1/2" x D 8"). Hanging fixture in this size is SM-LT-8-H, available for purchase on our website. Call to order other applications in this smaller size.
- Available in hanging and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum
Shown in Special Verdigris.