Search results for '55'
Dimension: 21" H • 21 1/2" Diam.
- Two tier version is CH-158-2T, available for purchase on our website.
- Three tier version is CH-158-3T, available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Pewter.
Due to its size, this item requires an additional $55 shipping surcharge, in addition to the standard shipping charges you'll find at checkout. We've included the surcharge in our online price; if you're in the neighborhood, pick up this item at our store and save.
Dimension: 14" H • 23 1/2" Diam.The urn shape of this chandelier was influenced by the bronze and silver fixtures of European origins.
- 6 light configuration also available. Call for pricing.
Shown in Special Hand Rubbed Bronze with Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves.
Dimension: 23 1/2" H • 23 1/2" Diam.
- 8 light configuration also available
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call 800-844-9416 to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass And Tobacco Stain.
Dimension: 21" H • 12 1/2" W • 22 3/4" L"
This early 4 arm fixture was found in Pennsylvania and currently resides in the Deforest Collection of the Metropolitan Museum in New York City. The six sided shade was originally glass lined to add refectivity. Our version captures the distinctive line and decorative chain swags of the original. The fantastic hexagonal shade is built by hand in heavy brass.
Shown in Special Gunmetal.
Dimension: 16" H • 22 1/2" Diam.
Based on a chandelier in the Old Sturbridge Village collection, this beautifully proportioned fixture was originally done with a wooden center turning. Ours is done in brass with the unusual upturned rod arms ending at a crimped candle cup.
- 6 light configuration available
Shown in Special Pewter.
Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. Due to its size, this item requires an additional $55 shipping surcharge, in addition to the standard shipping charges you'll find at checkout. We've included the surcharge in our online price; if you're in the neighborhood, pick up this item at our store and save!Learn More
Dimension: 19" H • 26 1/2" Diam.
This elegant double cone chandelier with dramatic upswept arms and hand crimped candle plates hangs in the Winterthur Museum in Delaware. The original sported a pierced double cone center body, which we have recreated with a smooth surface to emphasize the graceful form of this fixture.
- 8 light configuration available
- Smaller three light fixture available as CH-233. See our website to order.
Shown in Special Hand Rubbed Bronze.
Dimension: 24" H • 20 1/2" Diam.
- 16 light configuration available.
- One & three tiers also available.
- Call for pricing on the above options.
Shown in Custom Polished And Lacquered Brass. Call for pricing.
Dimension: 14" H • 24 1/2" Diam.
- 6 light configuration available. Call to inquire.
- Similar fixtures are CH-265, CH-266 and CH-267, available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass.
Dimension: 36" H • 20 1/2" Diam.This basket style form can be seen on numerous 17th, 18th, and 19th century chandeliers, most often strung with crystals. Our version, first styled by an Early American tinsmith, renders the draped crystal effect using scalloped metal in place of cut glass. The result is startling - graceful and grounded, a sophisticated marriage of high design and country craftsmanship.
- Larger size available as SM-CH-907 (HT. 43", Diam 23"). Please call to order.
Shown in Basic Terne.
Dimension: 33" H • 15 1/2" W • 15 1/2" D"
This fixture is based on the post lantern in front of the Jonathan Ashley house in historic Deerfield, Massachusetts.
- Available in two other sizes as SM-LT-45 (H 22" x 11 1/2" W x 9 1/4" D) see our website to order or SM-LT-46 (H 26" x 13" W x 13" D) call to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.