Search results for 'lighting'
Dimension: 18 1/2" H • 18 1/2" Diam.
An excellent Dining Room chandelier. We own one of the originals of this chandelier created in the 18th century, with a hardwood center turning, iron arms and tin candle cups. Our version is identical in scale and feel to the Swedish influenced 18th century original fixtures.
- Single tier with 8 light configuration available as CH-101 for purchase on our website.
- Two tier version shown is available in 10 and 16 light configurations. Call to inquire.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available - Call 800-844-9416 to order.
Shown in Standard Painted Black & Red. Call for customization options.
Dimension: 26 1/2" H • 21" Diam.
- 10 & 16 light configurations also available. Call to inquire.
- Custom Stain and Paint options available. Call 1-800-844-9416 for pricing.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass With Standard Tobacco Stain.
Dimension: 20" H • 27" Diam.
An original can be found in the Old Sturbridge Village collection in Massachusetts. With reflective backplates, the circular form of this early and popular lighting style dates back to classical antiquity.
This 27" diameter fixture is also available in a 8 light configuration.
Alternate sizes available:
- 21" Diameter, HT: 20" / 6 & 8 light configurations.
- 33" Diameter, HT: 20" / 10 & 12 light configurations.
- 48" Diameter, HT: 24" / 12 light configuration.
Shown in Special Pewter with Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves.
Due to its size, this item requires truck freight delivery. A crate will need to be built for safe transport. The crate charge is $125.00. Truck freight charges will be determined when fixture is crated and dimensions and weight are determined. Please inquire for estimate. If you're in the neighborhood, pick up this item at our store and save!
Dimension: 24" H • 20 1/2" Diam.
- 16 light configuration available.
- One & three tiers also available.
- Call for pricing on the above options.
Shown in Custom Polished And Lacquered Brass. Call for pricing.
Dimension: 25" H • 23 1/2" Diam.
Shown in Basic Terne / Candle Version.
Dimension: 21 1/2" H • 14" Diam.
Federalist lantern design, circa 1789-1801, emphasizing straight lines and simple ornament.
- Available in larger size as SM-LT-2-H (33" H. x 22" Diam.)
- Available for post mount and wall mount applications,
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper w/ Pane Glass and optional "S" link chain.
All our lanterns are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 34 1/2" H • 15 1/2" W • 15 1/2" D
This is an exact copy of the post lantern in front of the Jonathan Ashley house in historic Deerfield, Massachusetts.
- Shown with custom square collar.
- Overall height includes 3 1/2" length post collar.
- Available in other sizes and applications. Please call to inquire.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne w/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 27" H • 12 1/4" W • 12 1/4" D"
Based on a Philidelphia lantern from the mid to late 18th century. The originals display an amazing range of decorative rooftop detail. This fixture's classical lines compliment all styles from a Federal Farmhouse to Cape Cod Revival.
- Overall height includes 3 1/2" length post collar
- Larger size available as SM-LT-72-P (H 32" x W 12 1/4 x D 12 14"). Please call to order.
- Also available with Edison socket and frosted hurricane chimney.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Rippled Glass.