Search results for 'smlt 8-W'
Dimension: 21 1/2" H • 14" Diam.
Federalist lantern design, circa 1789-1801, emphasizing straight lines and simple ornament.
- Available in larger size as SM-LT-2-H (33" H. x 22" Diam.)
- Available for post mount and wall mount applications,
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper w/ Pane Glass and optional "S" link chain.
All our lanterns are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 34 1/2" H • 15 1/2" W • 15 1/2" D
This is an exact copy of the post lantern in front of the Jonathan Ashley house in historic Deerfield, Massachusetts.
- Shown with custom square collar.
- Overall height includes 3 1/2" length post collar.
- Available in other sizes and applications. Please call to inquire.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne w/Pane Glass.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications, and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 27" H • 12 1/4" W • 12 1/4" D"
Based on a Philidelphia lantern from the mid to late 18th century. The originals display an amazing range of decorative rooftop detail. This fixture's classical lines compliment all styles from a Federal Farmhouse to Cape Cod Revival.
- Overall height includes 3 1/2" length post collar
- Larger size available as SM-LT-72-P (H 32" x W 12 1/4 x D 12 14"). Please call to order.
- Also available with Edison socket and frosted hurricane chimney.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Rippled Glass.