Search results for 'smlt 8-W'
Dimension: 14" H • 8" W • 10 1/2" D"Available in two sizes, the SM-LT-7-W is loosely based on an early nautical light provided by the ships' chandlers. The rods protect the glass cylinder from accidental breakage. Today this functional form is both stylish and transitional. Its' classic form compliments home styles as diverse as the New England Cape, Federalist, Farmhouse or Arts and Crafts bungalows.
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-8-W (H 12" x W 6 1/2" x D 8"). Hanging fixture in this size is SM-LT-8-H, available for purchase on our website. Call to order other applications in this smaller size.
- Available in hanging and post mount applications.
- Edison Based Socket 100W maximum
Shown in Special Verdigris.
Dimension: 14 1/2" H • 4 5/8" W • 4 5/8" D"
A classic lantern with Mansard roof. Available in a single or double light style, our Mansard series lights are perfectly proportioned.
Wall mounted version available as SM-LT-51-W. See our website to order online.
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 23 1/2" H • 12 1/8" W • 9 3/4" D
A Georgian era lantern with petalled corner ornaments and elaborate roof top ventilator.
- Post light version available as SM-LT-71-P for purchase on our website.
- Available in single light w/hurricane glass - plain or frosted
Shown in Special Darkened Terne / Seeded Glass.
Dimension: 9" H • 8" W • 2 1/4" D"This circular reflector style dates back to ancient antiquity.
- Available in double candle sconce as SC-2-135 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Hand-Rubbed Bronze.
Dimension: 13" H • 8" W • 3 1/2" D"
This very early triptych design maximizes reflectivity with angled side edges.
Shown in Basic Brass (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 9" H • 8" W • 2 1/4" D"
- Also available in a single light version SC-1-135 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass (Aged) With Optional Waxed Sleeves. The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 13 1/2" H • 8" W • 6" D"
- Available in single arm version as SM-SC-534 for purchase on our website.
- Covers octagonal and rectangular electric boxes.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne.
Dimension: 7 1/2" H • 3 3/8" W • 7" D"The oval backplate and tightly curved arms are close renderings of the original Federalist era sconce. The balanced and symmetrical design is truthful to the early versions.
- Alternate mounting option available.
- Also available in a two-arm version SC-2-203 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.