Search results for '233'
Dimension: 15 1/2" H • 9 1/2" W • 5" D
- Available in single arm version as SC-1-133 and three arm version as SC-3-133 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Pewter (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 15 1/2" H • 4 1/2" W • 4 1/2" D"
- Also available in a two-arm version as SC-2-233. See our website to order.
Shown in Custom Chrome Polished and Laquered. Please call for pricing.
Dimension: 9 1/2" H • 10" W • 8" D
- Also available in one light version as SC-1-133 and two light version as SC-2-233 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass (Aged). The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 19" H • 26 1/2" Diam.
This elegant double cone chandelier with dramatic upswept arms and hand crimped candle plates hangs in the Winterthur Museum in Delaware. The original sported a pierced double cone center body, which we have recreated with a smooth surface to emphasize the graceful form of this fixture.
- 8 light configuration available
- Smaller three light fixture available as CH-233. See our website to order.
Shown in Special Hand Rubbed Bronze.
Due to its size, this item requires an additional $55 shipping surcharge, in addition to the standard shipping charges you'll find at checkout. We've included the surcharge in our online price; if you're in the neighborhood, pick up this item at our store and save!Learn More