Search results for '9-h'
Dimension: 20" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
A triangular pendant lamp, unadorned and with small ball feet in the Federalist style. Also available with fretwork at the roof. This is the historic and refined lantern that hung in the hallways of the affluent homes of New England.
- Available in a smaller size as SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available with or without fretwork at roof. (see SM LT-3-H)
- Available for wall mount applications.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 9" H • 8" W • 2 1/4" D"This circular reflector style dates back to ancient antiquity.
- Available in double candle sconce as SC-2-135 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Hand-Rubbed Bronze.
Dimension: 9" H • 8" W • 2 1/4" D"
- Also available in a single light version SC-1-135 for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass (Aged) With Optional Waxed Sleeves. The patina in the photograph shows how it has naturally darkened over time.
Dimension: 19 1/2" H • 11 1/2" Diam.
Federalist lantern design circa 1789-1801
- Available in smaller size as SM-LT-12-H (14 1/2" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Available without top gallery in two sizes. (SM-LT-9-H is on our website) and SM-LT-21-H ( 15" H. x 9 1/4" Diam.) Please call to order.
- Can be customized for wall mounted application. Please inquire.
- If ordering in terne or copper, top gallery, chain and wireway are brass.
Shown in Special Verdigris/Pane Glass.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More