All our chandeliers are fabricated from solid American brass, copper or terne coated copper, non-ferrous materials guaranteed not to rust. The wood parts are hand turned, and are made from Vermont maple. Each fixture is cut, bent, shaped and turned by hand, using antique machinery and techniques, eliminating the artificial uniformity created by mass production techniques. Hand applied special and custom finishes including pewter, gunmetal, verdigris, bronze, antiqued, polished and lacquered brass as well as custom color painted finishes are available.
All hanging fixtures include two feet of solid brass chain and wire, 5" diameter ceiling canopy and all mounting hardware included. Our chain and mounting hardware is plated (or painted) to match the fixture's finish. Additional chain and wire can be ordered on request. Please call as required.
Dimension: 14" H • 15" Diam.
- Similar fixture in a smaller size is CH-182 available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Pewter.
Dimension: 11 1/2" x 12" Diam.
- Shown with optional brass shade in custom polished and lacquered brass.
- Standard is 12" black & white painted aluminum shade
Shown in Custom Finish Polished & Lacquered Brass. Please call for pricing.
Dimension: 13" H • 16" Diam.
- Three light configuration is CH-249, available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Special Hand Rubbed Bronze with Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves.
Dimension: 13.5" H x 11" D
- 3 light configuration available.
Shown in Special Verdigris with optional 2" sockets and Optional Wax Sleeves.
Dimension: 12 1/2" H • 14" Diam.
- Five light configuration available as CH-226. See our website to order.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass with Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves.