Dimension: 19" H • 11" Diam.
- Basic finish is brass with maple.
Shown in Custom Distressed Painted With Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.Learn More
Dimension: 16" H • 3 1/2" W • 20" L"
- Available electrified in a painted finish. Please call to inquire.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass And Tobacco Stain.
All our lighting fixtures are hand-made to your specifications and are well worth the wait. Please expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Dimension: 15" H • 12 1/2" Diam.
Crafted entirely of solid brass, this classic style complements a broad range of interiors. An excellent fixture for library or study, with 60 watts of light per socket, the solid brass spun shade diffuses the light and lends a soft warmth to any room.
- Two arm version is CH-219, available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass With Optional Waxed Candle Sleeves.
Dimension: 14 1/2" H • 12" Diam.
- Two smaller sizes with 8" diameter and 6" diameter available for purchase on our website.
Shown in Basic Burnished Brass.
Dimension: 36" H • 20 1/2" Diam.This basket style form can be seen on numerous 17th, 18th, and 19th century chandeliers, most often strung with crystals. Our version, first styled by an Early American tinsmith, renders the draped crystal effect using scalloped metal in place of cut glass. The result is startling - graceful and grounded, a sophisticated marriage of high design and country craftsmanship.
- Larger size available as SM-CH-907 (HT. 43", Diam 23"). Please call to order.
Shown in Basic Terne.
Due to its size, this item requires an additional $55 shipping surcharge, in addition to the standard shipping charges you'll find at checkout. We've included the surcharge in our online price; if you're in the neighborhood, pick up this item at our store and save!Learn More
Dimension: 14" H • 8 1/2" Diam.
An early New England style "pom" light with simple line that transcends its era and achieves modernity, the original fixture is found at Old Sturbridge Village. All seaming and tinsmithing details are true to the original, from the rolled brass rod edge stiffener to the circular placement of candle lights.
- Larger diameter with six lights available as SM-CH-908-6 OS (HT:13 1/2", Diam: 10 1/2") Call for pricing.
Shown in Basic Terne.
Dimension: 22" H. • 21" Diam.
Shown in Special Pewter.
- Smaller sizes available as:
- SM CH 923 - Ht. 15" x Diam. 14" Basic Price $392.00 Special Finish Price $470.00
- SM CH 924 - Ht. 18" x Diam. 17" Basic Price $430.00 Special Finish Price $516.00
Please call 800-844-9416 to order smaller sizes.