We staff a full-time Customer Service department. Representatives are available to answer any and all questions regarding our products and service.
We're happy to help make sure your shopping experience at AuthenticDesigns.com is enjoyable and rewarding. If you have any questions or concerns, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll-free during business hours at 800 844.9416. Our local phone number is 802 394.7713.
Our mailing address is:
154 Mill Road
Rupert, VT 05776
Fixtures may be altered to fit your individual requirements and specifications. Each fixture may be adjusted as to dimension, scale, number of arms and finish. Charges for modifications will vary and will be itemized on your invoice.
Shipping and Freight
All goods shipped F.O.B. our workshop, West Rupert, VT. Most of our products are shipped FedEx or UPS Ground. Shipping, insurance and handling charges are included on each invoice.
- Oversize products are boxed and/or crated at our discretion and shipped via common carrier. Authentic Designs prepays freight charges and bills later. A credit card is requested in advance.
- Wood crate charges are $150.00 or $115.00 for wood reinforce carton
Standard fixtures may be returned for a refund or exchange within sixty days of receipt for any reason whatsoever.
For safest transit, please re-ship your item in the original packing materials. Please send returns and exchanges to:
Authentic Designs - Returns
The Mill Road
Rupert, VT 05776
Please include a copy of your packing slip or original receipt and indicate reason for return along with items you would like in exchange or refund requested if applicable. Any questions about this process can be directed to our customer service email address: email@example.com, or you can call us toll-free during business hours at 800 844.9416.
Please note: We cannot accept returns and/or exchanges for custom orders.
All fixtures have been pre-tested and delivered to the carrier in good condition.
- All claims for breakage, whether apparent or concealed, should be reported to the delivering carrier.
- Keep original packing and carton until claim is settled.
- Please inspect and count all packages.
- Record any damage or shortages in shipment on delivery receipt or bill of lading.
- Report any unnoticed or concealed damages upon opening the box no later than 10 days from date of receipt.
We comply with the U.L. standards for quality and safety in indoor damp and wet locations and outdoor damp and wet locations. Our listed labels are valid for both the United States and Canada.