Many of our lanterns can be built for mounting on a post or wall, or suspended for hanging applications. Early pieces were often made with translucent sections of horn rather than glass. All lanterns that utilize sheet glass are glazed with Basic Pane Glass. Blown Seeded Glass, Rippled Glass and Opalized Glass may be substituted for an additional charge. Wall sconces and lanterns come with mounting hardware and are ready for installation.
Dimension: 12" H • 7" W • 4 1/2" D"The double arched roof design dates back to early European models. The curved hood was designed to allow heat to escape.
- Cross bars and mounting button are brass
- Available in other sizes and as post mount or hanging.
- Also available as a table lamp
Shown in Basic Burnished Copper/Pane Glass.
Dimension: 12" H • 5 1/2" W • 5 1/4" D"
A classic lantern with a Mansard roof. Available in a single or double light style, our Mansard series lights are perfectly proportioned.
- Available for hanging applications in numerous sizes.
- Also available with single or double roofs top and bottom.
Shown in Special Darkened Terne/Blown Seeded Glass.