- On-site at our workshop located in West Rupert, VT (05776)
- 40 hours / week
- Salary 21+ per hour
- Health insurance, Paid time off, Employee discount
No walk ins or phone calls please! Send resume and cover letter to
Authentic Designs builds period lighting fixtures by hand in our Vermont workshops. We need an experienced, take-charge Office Manager to support our busy manufacturing and sales environment. This position requires someone who can be detail oriented, but also able to prioritize across a wide range of tasks.
You should have some of the specific skills and experience listed below. It's OK if you don’t have all of them! We’re happy to work with the right person to help you get up to speed
- Office Work and Management experience
- Strong communication skills (phone, emails etc.)
- Good filing & computer skills, familiarity with Apple computers and Internet
- Sales, taking in orders and data entry, sales support
- Experience in manufacturing, retail, or design industry sectors helpful
- Familiarity with in store database (FileMaker Pro) and online stores (BigCommerce) helpful
- Balance big picture priorities w/ attention to detail & accuracy
- Work is to be performed onsite at our manufacturing facilities located in rural W. Rupert VT. Therefore you should be located within reasonable commuting distance to our location, and you will need a working car or other viable means of transportation.
If you are applying from an address that is more than 50 miles away, please specify how / why this will be feasible for you. Otherwise, resumes from other locations can not be considered. Remote work or assistance with relocation-related expenses or issues is unfortunately not an option for us.
$21 + per hour depending on experience
Benefits: Employee discount, Health insurance, Paid time off
Vaccination required for all employees, minimal customer interaction (show room is only open by appointment) masking is required except when working alone in a specific area.